[meteorite-list] meteoriteblog.com anyone game?

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 21 13:20:38 2005

Hi Dirk,
        If I understand correctly, "blog" is the term used outside
the US for a web site.....is that correct? If so, do you know if it
is an acronym for something? - B.L.O.G. ?
        RSVP
        Thanks, Michael
PS: ALSO - Registered Mail used to consistantly cost me $25 to
Japan. The Post Office in the US said it was because that was
what Japan charged to process a registered package. However,
I sent a specimen to an absentee buyer last week and it
was only $11- I was amazed. Do you know if there has been some
change in the post office in Japan?

--
"You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are."
     -Herb Cohen