[meteorite-list] meteoriteblog.com anyone game?

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 21 05:21:56 2005

Dear List,
  Is anyone interested in creating a Blog for
meteorites where rumor, lies, cheats, disinformation,
fact, fiction, humor (Proud Tom), theives of
meteorites, etc could be discussed? I do not have the
time nor skills to create such a site. If anyone
decides to use this idea, please list me as the seed
for this idea. Thank you. Sincerely, Dirk Ross....Tokyo