[meteorite-list] The tooth

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 22 18:54:11 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:35:04 -0800 (PST), "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!" <steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Hi list and good evening.Remember I said, look for the tooth?You can go to
>my museum page on my website and see the tooth.It is a 42.8 gram
>orientated SIKOTE-ALIN shaped like a tooth.I swear it is the tooth, the
>whole tooth, and nothinhg but the tooth.

Pretty cool piece (and more tooth-like than the NWA I have that I think looks like a tooth) but
would it be SO hard to post a link to the actual page you are talking about instead of expecting us
to dig down through the site trying to find it?

Link to actual correct page:

http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com/id62.html