[meteorite-list] Ad - Weekly Rare Material Special!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 23 21:20:20 2005

Dear List,

This week I would like to introduce NWA 3145, a rare primitive achondrite
(H7). I have made about 140 grams available on ebay all at once, when it is
gone I will have no more. starting at just $32.50 a gram with a buy-it-now
price of only $35.00 a gram, this is the lowest price you will find an H7
anywhere. Some collectors know good prices when they see them as pieces are
already selling and the auctions were just put up.

You can view NWA 3145 at the following link:
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=raremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185