[meteorite-list] NWA 3133 "Real Deal"-blah blah blah

From: John Birdsell <birdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 26 19:13:56 2005

Dear Greg and Adam...Please stop trying to start trouble on this list
and save your sale pitches for the used car lot. If either of you had
any class you wouldn't try to butt in on other dealers ads right after
they had been posted and you wouldn't make reckless comments impugning
Ted Bunch or other meteorite dealers. As far as our primitive achondrite
NWA 2643 is concerned, it has been microprobed and was paired to NWA
3133 by Ted Bunch. No "second guessing" involved whatsoever. So Adam
and Greg if you want to continue to argue about this topic please take
it off the list and take it up with Dr. Bunch as we are really not the
least bit interested in any of your opinions.

As for the collectors that are interested in our newly classified
primitive achondrite NWA 2643, we are sure that we will be able to offer
expertly prepared part slices for a fraction of the price that other
"dealers" are offering similar over priced materials for.

Kindest regards

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites
http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com