[meteorite-list] meteor-wrong (most likely)

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 18 06:03:52 2005

> Marcin, Adam and others:
>
> While I provided Marcin's site to the list as a location to buy this
meteorwrong...I will not spend a penny on what I also think is man-made
material for profit. Maybe someday I'll get a piece for free, or by having
one thrown into a trade for something else to add to my "wrong" collection.
For now it is for somebody else to buy, not me.

Lets say that this is "meteorite related" material, the same as Putorano,
NWA267 coin, meteorite stamps, impact breccias, impactites etc. All this is
not meteorite and earth nature or man made materials, but we buy them.
Ofcourse its alvays choice of collector but I think its nothing wrong in
adding such things to our real meteorites collection.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195