AW: [meteorite-list] Opinion Needed

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 26 05:24:06 2005

Well, if You want (and can) abuse for example the bank-accounts of
banks in EU-area, they are public-data, so please, feel free to try;

http://www.wollenhaupt.com/en/p5.4_e.html

IBAN (International Bank Account Number) is a ww-system to
transfer money cheap, quickly and safetly.

Just my (and the Central Bank of EU) 2 euro-cents;-

best,

pekka s

--
Pekka Savolainen