[meteorite-list] Rob Wesel's NWA 2653 - cool!

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 2 15:33:20 2005

Thanks Bob-

The photos just don't do them justice. A polish of this caliber is truly
rare, Tom is to be commended for his work in both preparation and
microphotography. Amazing that in images on the CD-ROM taken at 1800x one
can not find any polishing marks. He is a master. Still some slices of this
rare material available, and at the current price there isn't any recouping
the cut/polishing losses.

http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/nwa2653.htm

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com