[meteorite-list] A statement in regards to NWA 3133

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 2 18:10:51 2005

Dear John and List,

I have no debate in regards to what you said about the NSF. I am sure the
institution funded by the NSF would not like their work taken out of context
just to improve a dealer's sells on an unofficial pairing. We funded the
initial studies and copyrighted our descriptions so they should never be
used without our permission. When a collaborating laboratory requests a
sample of NWA 3133 you can bet they want to make sure they are working with
the same material that was studied not an improperly or unofficially defined
pairing. My main statement is dealers should learn how to describe their
own pieces and not depend on other dealer's descriptions.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock