[meteorite-list] A statement in regards to NWA 3133

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 2 20:01:03 2005

Hi Adam....If your description was used in a
scientific journal or published article then anyone
can use it as long as they cite the proper source-that
is just the way scientific literature is used. If, on
the other hand, it was a prosaic description written
by you and used in your ebay ad then you have a right
to complain about someone else copying your wording.
This has happened to us also and can be a bit
annoying.

Cheers

-John

=== message truncated ===