[meteorite-list] Rocks From Space Picture of the Day - June 7, 2005

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 7 07:56:13 2005

Indeed a phantastic stone!
(I can say this now, as my Scurry with Huss-number was sold before)

But I'm always scared, that the fine pictures will get lost in time. Did you
find webspace for free meanwhile, to store them online?
If it didn't work with Rems,
I suggest, that the IMCA should take over the old pictures - as they are
highly educational and with the collected fees,
I see no problem to spend some bucks for webspace.

Martin!