[meteorite-list] Re: who does what for what cause?

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 17 22:27:12 2005

Ok Darren. So you stub your toe on a crystal skull with a pristine meteorite, at least it looks like one, visible inside. You then notice the bones of what looks like a very large hominid, 9 ft. tall, wearing a Conquistador helmet and holding a Viking battle-axe, forget that you're not sure it's a Viking battle-axe, lets just say you know. This all takes place on an Indian reservation in New Mexico. How would you proceed?

Bill

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_charter.net>