[meteorite-list] boy oh boy

From: E. L. Jones <jonee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 18 10:14:48 2005

Steve you were doing fine since your return, even if it was to brag
about your new meteorites, and then you open your mouth and "ME Whine
me whine me whine ME ME ME" comes out. You've had to go step on another
"posting land mine"-- have a compulsion for scourging do you?. Your
history of "I am going on vacation posts" and "I am going to town posts"
and"I got a new camera post" and "I am going to see my mother-in-law
posts" is far fresher on my mind than yours---Now Steve let some other
arrogant ego centric, mental masturbating personality have the front
stage for a while. (Someone please explain to him what I said).

Your post below shows that you are still in denial and haven't a firkin
clue. It also does show that you are thinking twice about that send
button when you get a "Steve calling the World" brain fart. I so wanted
myself to not respond to any of your posts again as when you are ignored
you fall back into the old habits. The hiatius was short lived. BTW I
thought you boasted that while on vacation you'd be away from email
access-whatever...)

THIS IS VERY IMPORTNT Steve try to get it right: People don't hate you
-- they hate with a revulsion what you DO on all too many occasssions!
It does seem that having a case of "whoopazz" spilled over your head
provides temporary remission for your condition, however. Operative
phrase here is "Watch and learn" Your post below shows that you either
still don't get it or you are given to deliberate distortion. Keep your
postings to things you know truly about (e.g I got my delicious yummy
XX.x gram RedRoiver meso-pallsitic-octohederan-chondrite from Cosmo
Smith Meteorites for $96-type posts) and I predict the list will not
have another "put Steve in time out" fest.

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! wrote a classic:

"I can't seem to put 2 + 2 together..."

EJ

BTW Interesting development in the legal world: The Illinois State
Attorney General aware that some "meteorite dealer" (sic) in E-town,
Illinois is claiming to be Incorporated (e.g. Using Limited or Ltd. in a
business name which is the same thing as using Inc. for incorporated.)
with no registration as actually being being incorporated--A possible
felony charge it seems under Illinois law. Plus they also haven't
registered their business name with something like the "Operating an
enterprise under an unpublished alias" or something like that..I am
really not as good with the law as the nice investigator I spoke with.
Seems I wasn't the only inquiry they have had on the alledged
corporation--go figure.