[meteorite-list] Re: Meteorites, Ice and Antartica

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 21 01:31:11 2005

This one is a fun read as well, all on-line:

(Feb 19, 2003): The "Ice Diary" series explores the adventures of a
dedicated group of meteor hunters. The National Science Foundation, NASA and
the Smithsonian collect and curate extraterrestrial samples scoured from the
South Pole. During the season when the sun never sets, this eleven-part
expedition series follows their quest step-by-step, as they chase
astrobiology's most precious stones: the Martian samples.

http://www.astrobio.net/news/article379.html

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...