[meteorite-list] Summer Solstice Rites & the Canicular 'Heat is On!'

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 21 03:58:43 2005

Hola List,

At 46 minutes past the last hour (Exactly 60 minutes ago, 6:46 UT = 01:46
CDT), the earth was at summer Solstice. Welcome to the Canicular heat!

Earth should have been celebrating ancient rituals about 5-10 km out of the
town of Deori Khas, in Madhya Pradesh, India - does anyone know why?

Also The Full Moon will be on the evening of today (21 June) at 23:14 hours
= 11:14 PM Central Daylight Time (=04:14 22 June UT).

So not only have the Sirius Dog Days begun, but we are also blessed with a
traditional BLUE MOON this year on August 19 thanks to the early full Moon now!

So who will have a "Once in a Traditional Blue Moon Sale" and when will it
be...(05:53 UT 19 Aug = 0:53 CDT 19 Aug)? I am getting the itch to go into
business just to have some fun with names for sales:) How about a Not Got
Sirius Sale? How about Dog Days Deluge?

Calurosos saludos, Doug