[meteorite-list] Meteor Crater AZ.

From: Thomas Kurtz <thomas.kurtz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 21 04:05:29 2005

Hello Bob, list,

yes, they are selling few Canyon Diablo meteorites in the space shop,
but not many pieces and very expensive.
I was there last November and found 30 small pieces 300m north of the
crater, but after 9 minutes two ranger saw us and said, we have to
leave. But we could keep our pieces, they didn't ask ;-)

I haven't seen other meteorites in the shop.

Bye,

Thomas.