[meteorite-list] Re: AM Meteorite Museum in Postcards

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 23 16:11:47 2005

Hi Mike,

Cool! Thanks very much!

-Walter Branch
From: <meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net>
To: "M-List" <meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 2:30 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Re: AM Meteorite Museum in Postcards

> Hi All
> I recently finished a page on the American Meteorite Museum museum
buildings in postcards. The page also gives a little of the history of the
museum as well as some views in the exterior and interior of the museum. You
will also find some postcards that were sold in the museum as well. If
anyone has any other views to share send me a scan so I can add it to the
page.