[meteorite-list] Some Images of the Randsburg California Iron

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 28 06:24:19 2005

the problem is my Umbria meteorite its found from a
farmer when have worked the field, and this in the
1970....not buy in a shop...

Matteo

--- Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de> ha

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it
Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info