[meteorite-list] Omani meteorite museum

From: Dawn & Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 28 20:59:40 2005

Al, way to keep it light!! and to the point, but as you just said money
"talks", even at the Field which I'll make a point of seeing my next visit
to Chi.
I go regularly to the Harvard exhibit, and I think I could "hacksaw" a few
out if I could figure out how to carry them away cause there's no one there
except me!!!
Jerry Flaherty