[meteorite-list] Ad - Auctions Ending, Meteoritelab Retiring!

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:53 2005

Hola les Hupes?

Did we understood right, that only the name is changing
or are you planning to reduce your sales activities??
Hey, there are a lot of not so wealthy collectors, who haven't finished yet
to complete their systematical type collections! They need rare classes in
affordable sizes in Hupe-style preparation, so don't retire to fastly!

Martin