[meteorite-list] John Blennert and Gold Basin

From: John Blennert <goldmaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:53 2005

Hi Bernd and List

Bernd that invite is still open and if your even thinking about taking me up
on it ? You might want to hurry up on the decesion . They are getting pretty
hard to find . I can always toss one in front of you . But in a few more
years that place will be the suburbs of Las Vegas !! It's kinda hard to
concentrate on metal detecting when you in the hustle and bustle of a
subdivision !!
Warmest Regards
John Blennert