[meteorite-list] Meteorite prospection forbidden in Algeria

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:56 2005

"And the foreign laboratories of research in geology, astronomy and
geophysics, inter alia, are particularly fond of delicacies for these small
objects which are worth gold because of their scientific value. And they are
ready
to put the full price to obtain them"

can pleasyplease tell me a few of such laboratories? I have meteorites for
sale for less than 10k$ and I promise to make fifty-fifty with those who
give me the hint.....

Buckleboo.
Martin

PS: For list members 99% off! Only 100$/g for classified unequilibrated
OCs!!