[meteorite-list] Oman

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:57 2005

Rob, I was clearly pointing out the obvious, that it would not make alot of
sense that I would report "the Germans" to the police to get them in trouble
for meteorite hunting, when I am there doing it myself. That would be like
reporting your bag of cocaine stolen to the police.
    It didn't happen, and so it is purely hypothetical BS.
You should stop listening to what people tell you and start finding out
things on your own. It is not hard to find the government offices of Oman in
Muscat, I hope you speak some Arabic though.........
I went there and found everything I needed to know out for myself. Those
trying to BS you the most are planning a trip to Oman in about two weeks,
how is that hypocrisy?
 Mike Farmer