[meteorite-list] Oman

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:57 2005

John, and all,
I spent thousands of dollars and two weeks to scout out Oman and learn the
ropes, just to figure out the rules and how to do it.
Let anyone who wants to go there to find out for themselves, at their own
expense. I am not giving a map and instructions on how to find the treasure.
I am a dealer, I make my living doing this. You would be surprised how many
people ask me how to do it! If I give you the answers you want, perhaps it
makes 20 more people want to go there without and risks.
If you want to know how to hunt in Oman, take the risks, and figure it out
for yourselves.
Mike Farmer