[meteorite-list] Meteorite hunting : is it legal ?

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:57 2005

LAW OF OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL OF METEORITES.
D. G. Schmitt, McEwen, Schmitt & Co. Barristers and
Solicitors,
1615 – 1055 W. Georgia St., Vancouver, B.C., Canada,
V6E3R5, email: dgs_at_marinelawcanada.com

http://www.uark.edu/~meteor/abst37-12supp.html

<http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/metsoc2001/pdf/5150.pdf>

I'm surprised this paper hasn't been mentioned, yet.
Usually, by the time I get the Digest version of the
List's posts most questions have been answered by
others with quicker access to a keyboard.

;-)
Bob V.