[meteorite-list] Slovak finder and complete mass photographs

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:58 2005

Hello list,

I have added to my website photographs of the Slovak finder, holding the
meteorite and two of the complete mass before any cutting. The complete
mass photos were done in heavy lighting. There are better photos of the
meteorite's shape in Derek Sear's Thunderstones book. However, these photos
show the crust and texture of the surface of the stone, which Sear's photos
do not.

Also shown is my modest 87.1 gram endcut.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colslovak.html

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com