[meteorite-list] updates (AD)

From: Norman Smith <norm29s_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:58 2005

Hello Steve,
I've been a member of this meteorite list for about a
month now. You might remember me, I'm the guy from
California who asked you how it was you could afford
to give away so many meteorites.
I have another question. Why do you send so many
e-mails to the lsit about the same things you want to
sell and trade? It seems to me that all you will do
is annoy people and make them never want to seal with
you. It;s kind of like having to watch all the sleazy
used car ads over and over again when you're watching
a ball game on TV.

Just an observation,

Norm
--- "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!"