[meteorite-list] campos sales sale

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:59 2005

Hi and good afternoon list.The remaining campos sales meteorites that I
have left, I can sell for $2.00 a gram.Let me know what you want.Some of
the ones I have left are,107 grams,149.9 grams,373 grams (complete
stone),449 grams,and even the famous 527 gram flow line fragment.I also
have a few more.It will not getting any better than this.They are now
priced to move.Pictures upon request.I VOW there will be no more on these
or any subject regarding these stones.Come and get 'em!!

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728
Illinois Meteorites
website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com