[meteorite-list] campos sales sale

From: DNAndrews <DNA1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Mar 22 03:29:51 2005

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! wrote:

>I VOW there will be no more on these
>or any subject regarding these stones.Come and get 'em!!

Then there was:

>Hi again list.I made a mistake on the 527 gram piece.It is the 492 gram
>pioece that has the flow lines and the lipping.Not the 527 gram piece.That
>is my mistake, for that I apoligize.One has already been sold, so keep 'em
>coming.

Then AGAIN there was:

Then Devon Slater said:

>I think Steve has very clearly demonstated how much respect he has for
>us.
>
>Devon

Which is NONE! It will never stop like "Ground Hog Day", "50 First
Dates", "Muppet's Beaker does Chicago Again and Again and Again"...when
will it end? NEVER! I kept my promise to keep lurking, but Steve
brought me out again at his own request. More bragging....more
spam....more acting innnocent and ignorant. Guess I "chimed in".

I was born at night....but not last night!

Arrrrgh!!!!
Dave