[meteorite-list] metorwrongs...

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 24 14:15:39 2005

You tell em Dave. Here's the proper way to use bandwidth.

A thesis on meteoritic lurking. I feel a compelling advancement to withhold perspective and muse. Judgmentalism seems obtuse, liberalism like a puddle of muddy water surrounding the perch-rock, a rare carbonaceous sitting in a puddle of siltaceous stew. Moldy cottage cheese-verbalizm, linguistic-spam, over cooked spinach days old in the Taku arm; gum disease, consumption befitting a lower food chain based reptilian omnivore to whom this is a very satisfying diet. Dirt is dirt whether from one source or another. Ashes to ashes. Determining why the word analytic starts out with anal; and deeming a smirk; very appropriate to a hungry blind pond turtle. I think that I shall put a messy purple ink well at my keyboard and dip my delete key finger to the sign of denial and withholding. I shall blatantly display it to the screen. The court of morality is of dilution and stay-at-home-ism. Let the wolf eat dirt when the meat has been consumed by the liberal turtle who stalks from the muddy pond. Old spinach digests we
ll in the slow world of the turtle. Dues: dues to the roughshod pony riders who taunt and ride into the darkness. The white sheets of light are but paper cloaks for a light wind and rain to expose the flatulence of pomp. May the Tagish Lake and the Nantan hold hands and walk away in agreement that tin cans tied to a string are but historic rabble and the muddy green turtle pond will even silence their ambitions. And one day...even the mossy turtle shall abandon his putrid pond, don a sweater, and move on.

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_fascination.com>