[meteorite-list] metorwrongs...

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 24 15:30:27 2005

I love you man, you make me laugh!
Dave F.

joseph_town_at_att.net wrote:

>You tell em Dave. Here's the proper way to use bandwidth.
>
>A thesis on meteoritic lurking. I feel a compelling advancement to withhold perspective and muse. Judgmentalism seems obtuse, liberalism like a puddle of muddy water surrounding the perch-rock, a rare carbonaceous sitting in a puddle of siltaceous stew. Moldy cottage cheese-verbalizm, linguistic-spam, over cooked spinach days old in the Taku arm; gum disease, consumption befitting a lower food chain based reptilian omnivore to whom this is a very satisfying diet. Dirt is dirt whether from one source or another. Ashes to ashes. Determining why the word analytic starts out with anal; and deeming a smirk; very appropriate to a hungry blind pond turtle. I think that I shall put a messy purple ink well at my keyboard and dip my delete key finger to the sign of denial and withholding. I shall blatantly display it to the screen. The court of morality is of dilution and stay-at-home-ism. Let the wolf eat dirt when the meat has been consumed by the liberal turtle who stalks from the muddy pond. Old spinach digests w
ell in the slow world of the turtle. Dues: dues to the roughshod pony riders who taunt and ride into the darkness. The white sheets of light are but paper cloaks for a light wind and rain to expose the flatulence of pomp. May the Tagish Lake and the Nantan hold hands and walk away in agreement that tin cans tied to a string are but historic rabble and the muddy green turtle pond will even silence their ambitions. And one day...even the mossy turtle shall abandon his putrid pond, don a sweater, and move on.