[meteorite-list] Farmer - answer from ebay

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 4 12:58:44 2005

poor Farmer, you are a little child not find a method
for broken me the OO. I have call via phone to ebay, I
have a friend work into ebay.it and I have call and
take all informations I want, not my faoult if you not
have any friend on ebay. Another word have say my
friend any my account come close, unfortunately for
you, first is not a my account, and second ebay not
close a account for this idiocy.

Bye bye cry baby, I waith you in venice, if you have
courage now after my visit to Police this morning
where I have give all informations on you.

and now stop to broken me in this list....I no answer
again to your stupid emails

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> ha

MSN Messanger: spacerocks at hotmail.com