[meteorite-list] Farmer - answer from ebay

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 4 13:08:04 2005

Well fellow list members, here is Matteo's reply to the fact that he was
caught again in fraud and breaking eBay's rules by harassing members and
customers. He basically tells us all to stuff it, he got away with it again.
Nice guy, how many list members will keep buying from him?
I will laugh when he starts doing this to other list members since it seems
that many here do not care about his activities. He is bringing disgrace
upon our hobby and credibility.
Mike Farmer