[meteorite-list] Matteo's multiple personality? Surely not?

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 4 14:13:03 2005

I read, from Matteo:
> Ebay have answer to my email sent yesterday. The
> meteorite 2001 its of Mr. Mario Castellani of Mirano (
> Ve ) and the telephone number of this person its a
> fake why I have call and no person with this name
> answer. I have ask to ebay of close the account of
> this person - is not the first time other persons
> broken me with bids on my auctions or emails sent to
> others. All this is born why Farmer have put continue
> fake informations on me, and some persons know me and
> Farmer not have good relations - you find all this in
> the meteorite blogger where many write against
> Farmer....for this its easy build a fake ebay ID with
> the informations of others....it happened also me and
> have bids on my auctions, but I have blocked this and
> addvise ebay. And with this I have close the
> discussion forever.

Surely it is not down to him to "close the discussion forever", as this may
have an impact on a lot of aspects of this hobby which seems now to be
fraught with false claims and therefore dubious sales materials.

I presume he can prove this in a court, because I can see this going this
way if he continues to rattle Mike Farmer's cage.

Do all Italians have the same initials?? Funny how this Mario Castellani of
Mirano, also of Venice, has the same initials....

I think that perhaps to put this sort of thing to bed, maybe the IMCA should
check this out as an independent formal body, this might be a useful
implementation of their powers .

To Matteo, with whom I have NO personal argument with....

Please also note, Matteo - I am NOT having a go at you, I just want to
clarify things for all of us out here. May I advise you in advance that ANY
private emails from you to me will be sent directly to the Metlist for their
perusal. I will not be answering them.

I do not wish to enter into any more discussions on this as I only know what
I read in the Metlist Digest. What I can be certain of though is that
whatever the outcome, I am sure Matteo will remain a member on the Metlist,
or come back as Mauro or whoever....

My 2 micrograms worth

dave
imca #0092