[meteorite-list] Steve's meteorite givaway #8 (all estherville)

From: meteor1_at_comcast.net <meteor1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 4 20:03:36 2005

Poor Steve

I have been collecting meteorites over 15 years and have never had so many
meteorites fall apart on me. No, I take that back. I did have one turn to
mud for me. Many years ago I purchased a 31 Lb Nantan for $100.00 a pound
and made the second mistake by cutting it. I don't have the heart to give
any of the small pieces away because I want to keep my friends. So you
keep up the good work and just be thankful that you do not collect glass.
Also Steve, when you display your meteorites it's not a good idea to use a
hammer to make them fit in the case.

Regards

Mike