[meteorite-list] Photon e-zine, Issue #7: Sudbury and Tucson articles

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 8 17:01:09 2005

Hello list,

There is an interesting, somewhat new, ezine called Photo, of which issue #7
just came out.

In it is an article on Sudbury by Charlies O’Dale.....which is very well
illustrated, as well as my report on the Tucson show. Articles are written,
or at least this issue, by advanced amateurs, which makes for easy and
informative reading.

Pages are sized for your computer screen, which is nice, and since this is
an e-ine, the editor takes advantage of the internet by providing a million
links. Example, I start me article mentioning, Tucson International
Airport", which is linked to well...Tucson International Airport.

Example pages are provided free of cost and the issue cost only $1.50, which
can be paid via Pay Pal. Advertisement in the e-zine is very fair priced
and its readership should find meteorites of interest. Check it out.

http://www.nightskyobserver.com/Photon/Photon_Issue_7.htm

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com