[meteorite-list] Offer: Meteorite Magazine Subscription Rebate

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 8 17:17:15 2005

Hello list,

I received my Meteorite Magazine yesterday, and I like other list members,
would like to compliment the writers for another great read.

For those without a subscription, I thought I would make an offer.

Subscribe or re-new your Meteorite Magazine subscription, within the next
week, forward to me Joel's confirmation e-mail, and I will pay pal you a
$5.00 rebate.

Become a subscriber, or give a gift subscription to a friend. Now is a
wonderful time in meteorites, don't be left out.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

PS: This offer is not associated with Meteorite Magazine, or any of its
writers or employees. Void were prohibited...:-)

Offer ends May 15, 2005, although I may choose to end it at any time.
Unlikely, but if I get a couple hundred rebate request.....

which is not tied to Meteorite Magazine, and is a reflection of my own
efforts to promote the magazine and our hobby.