[meteorite-list] "Message Delivery Delay"

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 11 10:09:10 2005

Is anyone else getting this "Message Delivery Delay" e-mail multiple times a day for the past couple
of days? It is supposed to be going to webmaster_at_meteoriticalsociety.org and I don't recall sending
any direct e-mails to that address, so I figure that it has to come from this list. It says:

MailEnable: Message delivery has been delayed.

Message is waiting at onlinecorp.com for delivery to mr2.cc.ic.ac.uk.

The message will be retried for another 56 hours.

Reason: Mail Server for imperial.ac.uk could not accept your email at this time. MailEnable will
keep trying to deliver this message and will notify you of any progress.