[meteorite-list] AD - Very Fresh H5 and Other Auctions Ending Today

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 11 14:07:38 2005

Dear List Members,

I would like to announce a new and very fresh Saharan H5 meteorite. I have
three auctions ending in just a few hours under my seller name,
naturesvault. It is NWA 2710, and although it is not rare, it only has a
weathering level of 1, making it very pleasing to look at. Here are the
links to the three pieces currently running:

NEW - NWA 2710 A Very Fresh H5 Meteorite Complete Slice 11.6 grams
(Currently at just 41 cents per gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6530349078&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2710 A Very Fresh H5 Meteorite End Cut 7.2 grams (Currently at
just 52 cents per gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6530349243&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2710 A Very Fresh H5 Meteorite Complete Slice 6.2 grams (Currently
at just 20 cents per gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6530349392&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

There are still several auctions at just 99 cents. To see these and more,
click on one of the above links and then click on "View seller's other
items". That, or go to eBay and search for items by seller, naturesvault.

Best regards and "Thank You" to all who bid on and look at my items,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com