[meteorite-list] Kansas Legal Debate: Creation,Evolution and Intelligent Design

From: Dave Mouat <dmouat_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 12 19:39:36 2005

Uh Oh
I knew this would happen. As I said to a friend who contacted me off
list, Dirk is a great guy and probably tired of some of the other
rantings in this List. I'm sure a lot of fellow Listees would say that
this is off topic. I know you are very serious about this, but there
are a lot of people who have a knee jerk reaction to this topic (and I
have a colleague from Kansas who is concerned about this). Allow me to
use the express "bait" as a euphemism for something else that engenders
this knee-jerk reaction.

Regards

Dave