[meteorite-list] Kansas Legal Debate: Creation, Evolution and Intelligent Design

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 13 01:42:35 2005

Mr. Gwilliam and List,
  It is the dreamers, the ones that ask "foolish"
questions, the searchers/seekers that find the
answers. The ones that have all of the answers NEVER
will make progress for mankind or themselves. Many
times the question is more important than the answer
because the question may also have the answer within
it. I always encourage my students to ask, question
and think. It is the un-asked question that is truly
foolishness.
Best Always, Dirk

Yahoo! Mail