[meteorite-list] OT Kansas Legal Debate: Creation, Evolution and Intelligent Design

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 13 01:51:52 2005

On the contrary,

I think the insistence of superiority driven by human ego is way out of control. I could tell you what I think but there is no doubt in my mind that you have already considered all these issues. I consider all things that I am able to understand. Was that a redundant statement? I can't understand cosmic issues and I don't believe any of us ever will. I sincerely enjoy watching the debate go on and have an open mind. I believe reality is a moot point ;)

Bill

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_cox.net>