Re: [meteorite-list] DíOrbigny

From: Michael Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 13 14:50:34 2005

Hi List,

I'm interested in acquiring a larger slice of DiOrbigny (not a thin
section) for my collection at a reasonable price (of course!). Any
ideas or offers, please contact me off list.

My collection interest is focused on trying to get representatives of
as many unique parent bodies as possible, and angrites are so far
unrepresented. In general, I would prefer to wait and get one larger
specimen (full slice when possible) that I can be unusually proud of,
rather than spend an equal amount of money on many small specimens.

Thanks,

Mike Fowler
Chicago