[meteorite-list] Re: 13.5 kg lunar

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 14 19:37:42 2005

I dont want You to start be afraid my dear Lunar samples collectors, but
13.5kg of new Lunar is not Your last trouble :))
Read this one ! When I buy this samples I will put them all to ebay at 0.01$
and then will be true armageddon.

===========
It`s me G?ran Lindfors from Sweden, with the worlds most extreme Lunar
*breccia*meteorites ! All mine Lunar meteorites are in extreme hard shocked
glass and plagioclase rich with unsorted clasts .You can see the incredible
gases and beautiful fusion crust. X-ray analys shows diamond structure
strongly rare Beta Cristobalite, quartz alpha (SiO2) All mine Lunar
meteorites came from the same asteroid impact in november 2003 ! Are you
serious interesting can you contact me, thanks !

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195