[meteorite-list] A Message Concerning Oman

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 15 03:28:57 2005

I don't get it. Why didn't John B. take the time to understand the law in the first place? The thrill of the hunt took precedence? If you consider all the ill will between Muslim fundamentalists and the rest of the planet why bother exploring that region. Should we call it greed, stupidity, disregard, overzealousness or what.

Bill

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_cox.net>