[meteorite-list] Ad - Two New Mesos - Auctions Ending!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 17 17:04:07 2005

Dear List,

This week I would like to announce two new Mesosiderites which are complete
opposites of one Another. The first on is NWA 3150 which is the most
iron-poor Mesosiderite I have ever seen. Elemental metal is actually rare
and with a TKW of only 136 grams there is not much to go around. The second
Mesosiderite is NWA 2639 with a TKW of 539 grams consisting of three stones.
NWA 2639 is the most metal-rich Mesosiderite I have ever seen, it is also
the most beautiful.

Links to five specimens of NWA 3150:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533071437
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533071783
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533072145
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533073216
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533073803

Links to three specimens of NWA 2639:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533074820
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533075548
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6533076320

Here are few examples of auctions ending tonight:

Gorgeous shocked slice of NWA 482 Lunar/Moon Meteorite 116mg:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6531534182

Awesome NWA 482 Lunar/Moon Meteorite Necklace:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6531534787

A double Oriented Sikhote Alin Bullet:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6531544174

A Polished Slice of the Well Known NWA 3140 Ureilite Still bargain priced:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6531542213

And to see the rest, click this link:
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=raremeteorites

True bargains can always be found on our ebay auctions because there are
never reserves and most items are started out at just 99 cents.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185