[meteorite-list] PV way out of hand!

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 17 17:12:42 2005

Hi Mark and List, my comments on PV and the lazy thing was back in March of
2004, and I had no idea who did the classification. I asked if "they were
being lazy by not making up a knew class for the unique meteorite, I did not
say they were being lazy, I just did not understand how PV was an considered
an ordinary run of mill L6 chondrite.
   "I bet that daughter of your would be a good meteorite hunter. She seems
pick up on things pretty fast. I think I would be doing some
father-daughter trips if I was you. ("That's right, for every 20 meteorites
you find I will buy you a barbie.")"

It does not work like that any more, it would be more like for every 20
meteorites you find I will buy you another 126k of memory for your computer.

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><