[meteorite-list] 3 Day Meteorite Auctions

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 21 14:22:16 2005

Dave wrote;
" Trouble is that most buyers want a hot deal and
prefer to just bid and wait it out rather than pay a penny too much with
the buy it now option. "

That is true! I have actually had a few auctions that had someone bid on
them and not use the buy it now, and when the auction ended, it went for
more than the buy it know was in the beginning.

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><