[meteorite-list]Seeking Jerry Armstrong

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 21 16:02:51 2005

Greetings,
        Is anyone on the list aware of what has become of Jerry Armstrong,
the famous painter of solar system events and resident of Winston, GA?
I have tried to reach him via phone and email for several weeks now with
no success and am growing concerned. I thought he might be on a trip,
but he would have returned by now.
        Does anyone know any more than I do about his whereabouts?
        RSVP
        Thanks, Michael

--
"You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are."
     -Herb Cohen