[meteorite-list] NWA 987 (Darren's AD)

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 23 16:36:11 2005

Bernd and all, NWA 987 was my meteorite, I had it classified, it was ONE
Stone, I bought it in Denver a few years back.
Anyone selling NWA 987 and saying that there were more stones is full of
crap! Nothing more than visual pairing, and well, you all know what that
means. It is not real, not classified, and not what you paid for.
Mike Farmer